This is weird but true!
While sitting at your desk make clockwise circles with your right foot. (go ahead no one will see you) While doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.
Your foot will change direction.
- Women blink twice as many times as men do.
- Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
- We are about 1 cm taller in the morning than in the evening. Layers of cartilage in the joints gets compressed during the day.
- There are approx. 550 hairs in the eyebrow.
- The strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue.
- The life span of a taste bud is 10 days.
- The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
- The largest known kidney stone weighed 1.36 kilograms.
- Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin.
- Kidney stones come in any color--from yellow to brown.
- Babies are born without kneecaps. They appear when the child is 2-6 years of age.
- The average human produces 10,000 gallons of saliva in a lifetime.
- If you ate too many carrots you would turn orange.
- The force of 1 billion people jumping at the same time is equal to 500 tons of TNT.
- A baby is born every seven seconds.
- You can tell if a skunk is about if you smell only .000000000000071 ounce of its spray.
- You breathe about 10 million times a year.
- The colder the room you sleep in, the better the chances are that you'll have a bad dream.
- The foot is the most common body part bitten by insects.
- The most common time for a wake up call is 7 a.m.
- The typical person goes to the bathroom 6 times a day.
- The fastest growing nail is on the middle finger.
- The most sensitive finger on the human hand is the index finger.
- The human body weighs 40 times more than the brain.
- After eating too much, your hearing is less sharp.
- A person swallows approx. 295 times while eating dinner.
- Your urine will turn bright yellow if you eat too much asparagus.
- There are more people alive today than have ever died.
- The human body is better suited to two four-hour sleep cycles than one eight-hour one.
- A man's beard contains between 7000 and 15,000 hairs.
- A beard grows an average of 140mm a year
- A hair is 70 per cent easier to cut when soaked in warm water for two minutes
- Women's hair is about half the diameter of men's hair
- During an average lifetime, a man will spend 3,350 hours removing 8.4 meters of stubble
- 4.5 million people have their health 'adversely affected' by air pollutants each year.
- 4 million children die each year from inhaling smoke from indoor cooking fires that burn wood and Dung
- 4 million people die annually from diarrhea infections, caused by poor sanitary conditions
- The hardest bone in the human body is the jawbone.